Thursday, April 27, 2006

Day 4 The day before the trip to Universal Studios


Day 4 April 27, 2006

I am following Alan Weiss in Getting Started in Consulting and getting all my stationary and paper needs worked out. The good thing is I do not need a professional printer for most of my stuff thanks to my trusty Epson CX11NF I can print on demand the items that I need.

I have started on the brochure and the 1st newsletter, I should have them done soon and I want to be able to put them up on the web so I will have to make another software purchase. Adobe professional, but then you will be able to download it as an E-newsletter, maybe subscription based one day?

7 Books came in from Amazon yesterday so I will be reading them after I get through Alan’s book the books are:

  1. Four Steps to Building a Profitable Coaching Business
  2. Get Clients Now (A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals and Consultants). I am really looking forward to this one!
  3. Getting Started in Personal and Executive Coaching.
  4. The One Page Proposal
  5. The Coaching Starter Kit
  6. Essential Coaching Tools
  7. The One Page Business Plan (This is next week’s project!)

I still have to get the office set up, but the primary things are in place, phone, fax, etc…

We are almost ready for take off, I hope you get a chance to check out the web site the video is a cool project. So far this year I have taught myself basic web-design, some DV video programming and some other technical projects. Life is GREAT, next couple of months and we will be reaching out with the marketing campaign and the book will be out!

Days 5-6-7 will be spent at Universal Studios Orlando, I know, I know it is too early for a vacation you have people to help! I know but it is my wife’s birthday and she needs a break the cleaning company is busy, busy, busy.

Well keep checking back and check the web-sites, so much going on, but we are almost there. At least the stationary is done!!!!!

Thank You,

JB

No comments: