Thursday, May 04, 2006

Day 11 Already!!!!

Day 11 May 4th, 2006

Wow, Time just flies sometimes. We got back from Orlando on Sunday and had a great time we went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. It was a nice break and the family had a lot of fun.

On Mon and Tues I spent time with Sun Cleaning and getting a few misc items taken care of. Mon night I went and played basketball for the 1st time in 3 years. That was a humbling experience to say the least. It is Thursday morning and I am getting back in gear. I am getting through Weiss’s book and putting it together. Bellsouth is coming today to put in the toll free line.

My list of to do’s is at 40 I am going to start to tear it down to about ten. Everyday, inch by inch.

David is back and Get Out of Neutral is coming along nicely we should be ready to print by June – July…..

Time to “Rock and Roll” put the positive energy out there and keep moving forward!

No comments: