Tuesday, April 25, 2006

DAY 2 Here we go again

Day 2 April 25, 2006

Got to start somewhere, even the great ones had a day 1, well mine is over and I spent it for the most part organizing and reading. I read 4 chapters in Get on TV! By Jacquie Jordan and I am working on my pitches and hooks. I am also putting together my media kit. I then started Getting Started in Consulting by Alan Weiss, which has some good ideas. I am only into 2 chapters but Mr. Weiss usual has some good information. I had the opportunity to see him speak a few years back.

I finished up the final chapters to send to Dave via audio. I will be sending those today.

So, Day 2 gets started.

I am working on a 7 day project, and the media kit. I am going to read a few more chapters on Get on TV! and Getting Started in Consulting. I also have to network with John Babbs who I have a mutual friend with and who has been coaching for over 19 years. I will call him this afternoon.

Well off to day 2.

No comments: