Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Kitchen blew up! When bad things happen ...

Wow!

I had a major flood in the kitchen and I tired to fix it myself and I made it worst! Imagine that! Wow, talk about challenging your philosophy. It is hard to stay positive when the garden hose I stuck down the pipe starts flooding the kitchen!

I am trying to stay positive, we have the real expert coming tomorrow. Though, I paid another "expert" $50.00 to say my pipes are old and he cannot fix them. So, we will see what the real expert has to say tomorrow. By real we actually have a freind who has a freind who is a plumber so at least we have the 6 degrees of seperation going on.

Wasted 2 days on the kitchen, and I have a new commitment to learn Spanish in a year. So with all I have going on I did not need a kitchen flood. BUT it is not geting me down and I am staying on task. Just day by day, small incremental changes.

Worked for me so far :)

Off to study Spanish

No comments: