Saturday, July 09, 2005

The day after, or should I say weekend.....


Getting back on track after a long 4th of July break from everything...

Now I am moving forward studing "prosperity" right now, finished my dream board and working with that on a daily basis. Working on the business plan and editing the book. 2 of my good freinds have given me back their 1st read so I have a lot to do.

Still paying the bills and giving 100% to my job, even though there have been some majot challenges and struggles. I am working on detachment and non-forcing of issues. I am also battling psychological time. Trying to force things. It will all happen in due time.

My wife has been in Colombia for 10 days and cannot wait until she gets back.Want to rededicate, quiet my mind and get back to my destiny. The picture above is from our last trip to Colombia.

Just wanted to report in, where I am editing the book, organizing the company, getting more active in the FSA (Florida Speakers Association) and finishing my Ph.D. It is alot.but I love it.

With all of this we are dealing with hurricane Denis down here. DRAMA.

Just remember we are creating the situations we are in daily with out thoughts.the challenge is to live the philosphy you profess. that is my challenge.

No comments: