Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Finished another class!!

Well I finished another class and finished two more books Dr. Dyers Manifest your Destiny and Ponders Dynamic Laws of Prosperity. There was so much to take from both these books such as patience, detachment, trust.

It is hard for me the hard charging goal setter, typical "type A" person to be patient and allow things to come. But I am learning and practicing. Meditation is a key and is moving forward so fast as a teacher and a coach.

It is amazing how fast things happen when you trust the Divine Intelligence to flow and let it do it thing and move out of the ego world. Life can be so great, I am pushing as I have read 17 books already this year among all my studies and meditations, and still working 60 hours per week. I know I can do this in trust that the Divine Intelligence is moving me forward.

It is also amazing how stress melts away as you know Divine intelligence is moving me to my destiny and to daily peace. I am truly going through a transformation. I just want to pass this energy and joy on to others!!!

I start tonight with Christian Theology and Biblical Studies, I have intense study in this area for the next 30-45 days. I also have to see who is going to be the next singer INXS...I know reality TV, but my wife got me hooked..yea right...many blessing to you!!!!

No comments: