Thursday, June 30, 2005

WOW!! Last day of June but I am now INCORPORATED!!!

Lots of exciting things happening. I have put my faith in the "flow" and big MO is taking over... Finally got the corporation papers back..... issued the shares and we are good to go... Time to introduce the:

Alive Foundation Inc.

Soon we will have the web site up and the business plan complete. I have to do 1 major project and write a 3 page paper for the Ph.D and I am still on target for a October to January graduation!!!

The book is coming back from the readers and I am starting to make some revisions... But got a lot of work a head of me over the 4th of July...Still need to redo my web site and link the blog... etc...

Really looking forward to sharing the life philosophy and esoteric wisdom that has given me the life of my dreams. It is getting really exciting and I am glad you are hear to take the ride with me..

JB

No comments: