Thursday, May 11, 2006

Day 17 May 11, 2006

Day 17 May 11, 2006

Working away and organizing. 3 chapters have gone through the initial edit. We are moving forward. I have been lining up some endorsements and working on some speaking engagements. I have a FSA meeting this Sat and as always hope to pick some winning tips.

Sun Cleaning is really getting organized and we are starting some color advertising in some of the local newspapers down here.

With Alive, and my web sites and materials I am going to go into “content” mode. It is time to start working hard on “content”. The value and the changes to help people is the key concern for all! It has taken some time, but it is all coming together and everyone that we touch is a part of it.

The book is going to be amazing, I am so pumped!

JB

No comments: