Monday, May 15, 2006

FSA meeting with Sam Horn...Amazing!

Day 21 May 15, 2006

What a weekend! I had the opportunity to spend a day in a seminar with Sam Horn! What a great time that was I learned so much: the tile was: Sam Horn “Pop! Stand Out in Any Crowd”.

Sam truly has a way with getting you to think outside of the box and start creating marketing issues that will work. I am so pumped to work with her more on the book project. I think she is going to help take it over the top. She is also going to help me with my elevator speech so I can finally and quickly tell everyone what I speak about! Metaphysics take 9 out of ten prospective clients away! I want to help a lot of people and Sam is going to bring some of the tools to help me.

Life is great, David is on Chapter 5, I am working with a book printer and getting everything set up. My next task is getting distribution set up.

There is so much going on, it always reminds me of just how great life is!

No comments: