Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Some new events

Hello again,

Working hard on my time frame of having the book complete and the Ph. D complete by Jan 2006.

I started a new class in personal transformation and will highlight a little in the blog as I go through. I have also been getting some studying done on uplinking files to my web site and some new technologies with video to help spread the word. That avenue tends to better for me as Metaphysical principles are sometimes hard with the spoken word.

Let me say a little on that, we need to understand that words really limit meanings. I mean think about it once you have a word or a label for something it is attached to what you perceive in the past. It is part of your core belief system so as such, it is hard to describe a "feeling" with a word. Think of the word love, what does that mean to you? It probably means something different to us all.

As you read my material, as we move forward, just remember words really limit meanings, and we are trying to address concepts here...

Back to studying....Keep the faith and stay smiling,
JB

No comments: