Sunday, November 13, 2005

FSA Meeting Yesterday

Well getting back to normal, I have not posted in a while....I finally finished my dissertation I am done!! Whoo Hooo on to the next project!

Yesterday I had the honor of seeing Roger Reece speak and get some training. He is a speaker out of Atlanta and he went over pay per click and search engines optimization. My next step is to learn Dreamweaver and update my site.

I am also working on content for speaking... Coaching... Etc... The key is the two books I am working on...

I should have the Ph D within the month...

WOW, we are also doing the due diligence on the cleaning business and it is looking pretty good. The Raiders play Denver today so I am going top do a hour meditation and then watch the game so I will fill you in after!

As always keep the faith, everything is as is supposed to be.... Remember who you are and keep the faith... Choose peace it is all there is....

JB

No comments: